The easiest way to pay your tuition fees
Transfermate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. At ICS English, we know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition. We don’t think that’s fair, so we’ve teamed up with our buddies at Transfermate to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting precious funds on additional fees or charges…
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from Transfermate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
- Bulk payment options
Transfermate lets you make international payments to ICS English for free, without paying international banking charges, while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
We think it’s a brilliant option! If you’re an international student studying at ICS English, you can use this secure, fast and reliable method to make your payment today.
How it works?
Pay your fees via Transfermate using a simple 3 step process.
- Register on the secure Transfermate domain and enter your payment details.
- You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day (which will be valid for 48 hours) and you’ll make the payment into the Transfermate bank account in your home country and in your local currency.
- Once funds are received by Transfermate, your funds are immediately transferred into our account from the Transfermate bank account in the UK.
Pay your tuition fees now!
STEP 1. Visit payment website and complete the brief registration form. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3. Transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
STEP 4. Email email@example.com with receipt of payment, a copy of your student passport, and your invoice from ICS English
STEP 5. Once Transfermate receives your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us at ICS English and email you confirmation of payment. Sorted!
Click here to pay now