Conditions of Registration
• There is a Registration Fee of £50 and a Book Fee of £25. This and all other fees are payable in full 30 days before the start of the course. Bookings are not finally confirmed until payment is made so we will not book accommodation, if required, or make other arrangements until payment is made.
Please pay by cash (GBP), cheque from a UK account, or bank transfer to: Barclays Bank PLC. Account Name: ICS; Sort Code: 20-62-53; Account: 10025259 ; IBAN: GB97 BARC 2062 5310 0252 59; SWIFT: BARC GB 22 (It is the student’s responsibility to pay ALL bank charges.)
• A good way to make international payments is through the Pay to Study (PTS) Service, via this link: https://ics.studentfees.com
PTS is a free service. There are no bank charges with PTS, and it gives good exchange rates. You can also track your payment. This is how PTS works.
• The book fee entitles a student to one book of ICS’s choosing.
• Cancellation: No refund of Registration or Accommodation Placement fees. If cancellation is 30 days or less before the start of the course, ICS retains 50% of the course fees. No refunds of fees are made once the course has begun, for whatever reason. Please insure against cancellation.
• In the event of a student visa refusal, ICS will refund all course fees on receipt of the official refusal document. This does not include the Registration fee or Accommodation Placement fee.
• Ask your travel agent or insurance office for full travel insurance which will compensate you if you have to finish your course early and which will pay for medical expenses, loss of luggage or possessions, or other liabilities arising from your stay in the UK.
• ICS closes for public holidays and there is no refund of fees for such days.
• There are no classes between December 15 2017 and January 8 2018.
• If you are in accommodation arranged by ICS, it is strictly Sunday arrival and Saturday departure, i.e. you arrive in the accommodation on the day before your course at ICS starts, and you depart the day after your course at ICS finishes.
• Minimum age is 16.
• Students under 18 and their parents or guardians need to read our information and conditions for Under 18s at ICS before registering. They will also be sent a parental consent form after registering which they will need to complete. Bookings for students under 18 will not finally be confirmed unless the parental consent form has been completed and returned.
• It may not be possible to accept beginners.
• If there are no other students at the same level, 1:1 classes may be given for half the specified time.
• Examination registration is not included in course fees. The school organises all social events free of charge, but students may incur certain costs, such as their own drinks at pub nights, or entry charges to clubs or other places of interest.
• In the case of the optional summer excursions, we again provide all the organisation free of charge, but students are responsible for any other costs that are part of the trip, e.g. their own tickets on public transport, their own entrance fees to museums etc., any refreshments they choose to buy.
• Please make sure you have understood these conditions correctly. If you need translation, you should not rely on Google Translate as this may introduce inaccuracies.