Intermediate Italian Courses in Norwich
Starting 7th October
19:00 – 21:00 Mondays
2 hours a week for 10 weeks
Learn Italian in Norwich
The student will improve their receptive and productive skills; around,
- Talking about journeys
- Researching places of interest from written and online texts
- Requesting tourist information
- Managing the journey; hiring cars, bikes etc. insurances, payments.
- Understanding weather forecast
- Dealing with contingencies: incidents, breakdowns, lost property and theft.
Eating out and socialising:
- describing dishes
- talking about recipes and bringing them to class!
- talking about special dietary needs and allergies when ordering food
- making a complaint/ giving feedback
- Calling an estate agent to enquire about places
- Booking/renting a flat/house for holidays and asking about facility and special requirement
- Reading advertisements in local newspapers/ online