Work and ICS

Students from any of the countries of the European Economic Area can not only come to Norwich to study at ICS but also, if they wish, to work.

ICS has two work programmes which help students to cut their costs while studying. These are ‘Work-Study’ and ICS’s ‘Au Pair 25’.

Au Pair 25 is also open to students from certain countries outside the European Economic Area which are authorised by the UK Government as part of the Au Pair scheme.

Both of these ICS programmes give you free accommodation while you are taking an ICS General course.

A course at ICS will also help give you the English to find other work (either during or after your course) in the UK. Don’t forget – the better your English the easier it will be to find work.